The Lockerbie Issues on This Blog Have Been on Popular Website For MONTHS...


"For 17 years I Sharyn Bovat feared that if I ever spoke about facts I learned in the early 90’s my life would be in danger. Today I’ve spoken about what I know and YES!!! It’s limited but it sure does seem to“scare the French”…. ??? Wonder Why. "Sharyn Bovat the NISSAN Whistleblower



These quotes have been on "this" blog for about 6 months.  When you Google "Carlos Tavares Renault" whose the COO of Renault and Nissan board member  (Sharyn Bovat's former client who she whistleblew too) Sharyn's blog mentioning Lockerbie is usually #1 or #2...


"I believe that by making Libya the "sole" conspirator saved lives.... The Geo Political experts knew what they were doing and still work tirously to prevent NUCLEAR attacks on America and our Allies."  Sharyn Bovat the NISSAN Whistleblower

"I’m tired of living in fear.  OMG!!! 3 men were accused of being spies at Renault, a holding company of NISSAN, one that helps the economy of IRAN.... a country that was involved with the Lockerbie bombing...OOPS...."
Sharyn Bovat the NISSAN Whistleblower

Comments

Popular Posts